OK so I set up my first campaign for a client.
1. Setup the list/Uploaded Contacts
2. Setup the form
3. Used custom HTML template from TF
4. Did a spam test, all checked out
Here's my problem:
1. Sent the campaign and then realized I chose the wrong template (half customized one:-( embarrassing...
2. Once I realize it's the wrong template as my client immediately asks! Template in email was different than what I had sent him for approval. Stock images and the whole shebang
3. I immediately go in to change the template
4. I do a preview and I get a big fat red screen with an warning message! Basically a phishing warning like you get when you are about to click into a hacked website
I'm new to CM. Came from Aweber but from what i can tell and what I've read in the help docs, my private label domain and my clients email address are different and this is triggering an alert of some kind? I did use my clients domain email though, no gmail or free services since I had read thats a big no no.
If anyone can hit me up that would be awesome! Willing to even pay to help me fix this embarrassment and help me understand what I did wrong to make sure it doesn't happen again.
I believe one of my colleagues answered you through the support request, however, it looks like you might not have receive the latest response. Just in case, I thought I'd comment here as well. For 1 & 2, we looked through the activity logs in your account and it appears there might have been a simple mistake of choosing which draft to send/schedule. Is this a possibility? There are more details in the ticket that show those logs.
For 3 & 4, there looks to be a problem with the secure https: and non-secure http: in the link used for previewing that campaign. Its not clear how the secure link was generated, so we'd just need those details to help trouble-shoot that portion. Can you respond to the request ticket sent today? If you are not receiving it, please let us know here. Thanks!