If you weren’t already familiar with it, Joomla is a crazy popular open source content management system that makes it easy to build pretty darn sophisticated web sites.
Our friends at freakedout.de have just released an amazing new component called Joomailer that seamlessly integrates Joomla with Campaign Monitor. If you’re a Joomla user, this is something you don’t want to miss.
While it’s still in beta with lots of great features planned, the component already supports the following:
* Subscriber management – easily add, update and delete your subscribers from within Joomla.
* List creation – Create new subscriber lists, manage existing lists all without logging into Campaign Monitor.
* List synchronization – Sync subscribers across both applications, automatically flags any subscribers that have unsubscribed.
* Report access – Easy access to your campaign reports and the rest of the Campaign Monitor interface via a lightbox in Joomla.
* Community Builder – The component works with the Joomla! core user manager, Community Builder and some ACL tools.
The component is especially handy if you’re using it as a CMS for your clients. Now they can maintain their web site and subscriber lists all from a single application.
The Joomailer component costs €30,00, which includes the current version of the component, free upgrades throughout the beta phase and 3 months support. Head over to the Joomailer site to check it out.